Dakota Energy Closes Offices to Public Until Further Notice
Dakota Energy Cooperative’s number one priority is our members, employees and communities. To help curb the spread of COVID-19 and to help keep our employees safe, the Dakota Energy offices in Huron and Miller will be closed to the public effective 7:30 AM on Monday, March 23 until further notice.
We have the privilege and responsibility to remain available to provide our members with essential electrical service that they rely on and to offer support during this time of uncertainty.
We offer different payment options for your convenience.
- Pay via credit card using our automated phone system toll free 1-844-829-1959. You need to have your account number available and your Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
- Pay Now, (on the right hand side of our website at dakotaenergy.coop), just as the name implies, only allows you to pay your bill online, but does not require you to create and maintain passwords or do anything else. You need to have your account number available and your Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
- SmartHub, (on the right hand side of our website at dakotaenergy.coop), gives you full control of your account, allowing you to create, manage, and disable your SmartHub account. You need to have your account number available to get this setup or call the office for assistance.
- Payments can be made by using our drop box at both the Huron and Miller offices.
- Payments can be mailed to our office:
- Dakota Energy Cooperative, PO Box 830, Huron, SD 57350
If you have trouble with any of the on-line payment options or cannot get to the mail or one of our drop boxes, please give our office a call and we will assist you by phone – 605-352-8591 or 800-353-8591.